Monday, January 7, 2013

Internationally Known - Paris, France


The Eiffel Tower





Bonjour everyone. That's about as far as I go with the French lol. However, welcome to Paris. Yeay! So in my previous blog, (Internationally Known - London), I stated that we went to Paris during my trip there. We went by train. It was only a 2 hour ride so it wasn't too bad.



I'm in deep thought on this train ride. Very deep thought lol.





Day 1-Wed- Paris here we come! We got there and checked in and shopped for years. However my cousin and I were starving, but her mother was in "shop mode" and we couldn't get her out. On our adventure, I think there was some French guy trying to holla at me but he was speaking french and I didnt know what he was saying. But I'm pretty sure he wanted my number lol!

We ate at Le Comptoir Ducommerce. The food was great! Yes I ordered a burger and fries in Paris. Lol. Our waiter Jeremy was so cute. He is from the Islands. He didn't speak English but we got through it. After that, we headed for the Eiffel Tower. Oh y goodness is all I can say. The view was soooo amazing. It was interesting too because you take the elevator thingy they have to each floor and on each floor, they have souvenir stores and they was jamming to Beyonce lol.
 
 On top of the Eiffel Tower. Great View!

I was so up there.In my own little world. The most amazing feeling/experience ever. We were there for a nice little while and afterwards, we went to Cafe Etienne Marcel. It was too late to eat so we had drinks. I had water! LOL! After we left there, we got lost. We forgot where our hotel was or the name of it. Somehow, we managed to find our way back. We took the subway. We read it in french. LOL! Imagine that! Once we got there, my cuz realized she had the hotel info in her pocket the whole time. MAN! We still made it happen in Paris baby!
                                                                                                     Beautiful, isn't it?



 
 
 
So I have no Earthly idea what that says, but it was in French and it looked cool. LOL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 2-Thurs- We woke up and took a shower the best way possible. Yeah we spent the night in Paris and the bathroom is unexplainable. The breakfast they had was just unheard of. Continental breakfast baby! Are you ready?........ Bread and coffee. LOL! If you wanted juice, they sent you to the vending machine. What? Yeah, I'll pass. That's just like not even eating.
 

 We got to the train station and how in the hell do you miss a train while you are there? We got there early and still missed it! LOL! So we had to wait for another one and then we left. I slept the whole ride back. Got back to London, ate some Mickey D's, came back to our apartment and we chilled! I watched 2 episodes of Targat SG1. Then we met some more people and ate at Nakhon Thai. Good food there. We stayed there for like 5 hours. Time flies when your having fun. Went back to apartment, watched Family Guy the movie and lights out!                               
                                                                                    I'm pretty sure this says Train Station. Maybe
                                                                                    something to do with a train station? I have to
                                                                                   get my French skills up! Lol.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment