Friday, January 4, 2013

Music Styles

Everyone has their own style when it comes to music. It's like music has its own moment. Some people listen to get pumped up. Some listen to calm down. Some listen for the sound of the music. Some listen for lyric purposes. Reguardless of what you listen to or for when listening to music, the point is music is here to stay.

I enjoy all types of music. Everything from country to rap. I guess my favorite genre is Christian and Country. Nice combo isn't it? Lol! Don't really have a favorite music group or band or singer. Lately, I've been listening to Christian music, or as the local radio station here calls it, inspirational music. There's this one song by Jason Castro called "Only A Mountain" that I have fallen in love with. Previously, I posted a poem I wrote called "My Mountain Knows My Voice". The lyrics to this song describes perfectly what my poem was stating. Check out his video below. Listen to the words. So inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment