Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Can vs The Bottle

My favorite drink of all times is Pepsi. Pepsi rocks. Woot woot! Ok but my thing is I like to drink it.......wait for it........from a can and not a bottle. I don't mind drinking it from a bottle, but I would go to the ends of the Earth to find a can first before I think about a bottle. Why?

 
 
 
 
Maybe it's because a can gets colder than a bottle? It tastes stronger in a can than a bottle and that's with any drink (in my opinion folks). So let's check out the pros and cons of a bottle.....
 
 
 
Pros:                                                                                                         Cons:
It gets cold                                                                                   It takes longer to get cold
You can save what's not finished                                   Once opened, loses its fizz after a while
It has a top
 
Now lets check out the can................
 
Pros:                                                                                                              Cons:
It gets cold quick                                                                                  It doesn't have a top
You can save what you don't finish                                                  It may not be good to save
 
 
Well my active mind will not allow me to conjuer up any more interesting pros and cons on this topic. However, it looks like the bottle has one more pro than the can. I still prefer the can just because it does get colder and I like to hold it lol! It's cute..........
                                                                                                     

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment