Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Spaghetti Controversy

Side dish or main dish? Can it not be both? Where I'm from, we eat it as a side dish and I just thought it was a "down south" type of thing. However, it has been brought to my attention, from other southerners, that it is not a side dish but the main dish. Ummmm...... So now to my understanding, its not a south thing. Just a Memphis thing lol!

I can see it being a main dish. Add a salad to this pic and boom! We have a meal!
 
HOWEVER
 
I can also see it as a side dish as well! Yes that is fish and spaghetti.
 
Now to some, you may be thinking, "Fish and spaghetti? That's like 50 different meats." Lol, that it is my friends, but you can't really down the idea until you actually down it. Get it? Now personally I don't eat fish. (that's another blog) I do like chicken and yes, we do chicken and spaghetti as well. Side dish!
 
I also did research, google, and to my surprising alot of people don't know whether it's a side dish or a main dish. Well, I'm here to tell you it can be both. It's just all up to the eater. Take it as you please!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment