Monday, January 14, 2013

Spicy or Not







Hey there. That's me over there. Looking all ecited about life and everything. I'm a bit of a dare devil at times and I like to try dangerous/exciting things at time. Yes, I'm a walking oxymoron. So in my hand contains something serious, if you will. I forgot what it was called but a co-worker had it on her desk and I like spicy food. It looked interesting. So I decide to give it a go.......




In taste mode. This is serious and critical. Everyone please be silent as I begin to eperience something interesting.





By the look on my face, you can pretty much guess this out come of the situation. Hot, but not too hot.









 

Ok so maybe it did have an after type of hotness going on and maybe I did run to the water fountain, but seriously, does all that really matter? Afterwards, I decided to put it on a donut. What? We had donuts that day, I had the spicyness going, why not? After I did that, a few others decided to do it as well. See, I started something. The spicy donut. Spiciest at its finest. I'm going to be rich......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment