Thursday, January 10, 2013

Music - Nobody Needs Nobody?

Ok so do you all remember that song alooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time ago by Playa Fly called "Nobody Needs Nobody? Yes? No? Maybe? Let me refresh your memory for a second.  WARNING, before you click, this song is very vulgar. One of many reasons I didn't like it!

Click HERE ......................

So now that you no what I'm talking about, just tell me one thing. Why is he lying? More like contradicting himself. Clearly if you are singing a song about how you don't need anyone, why would you add "all I need is me and my dawg"? That disturbs me a bit.

It's obvious that everyone needs somebody. At least one person, right? My thing is, if you are going to make a song saying you don't need anyone then do that. Don't say, I don't need anyone, but all I need is me and my one other person because that means you messed the whole message of the song up!

I have periodic ranting moments about the less important things in life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment